TransCap Insurance was founded under the principle that taking care of the customer is the priority. Our primary focus and commitment is to the transportation industry and the risk management needs of those businesses.
As a member of The Capacity Group of Companies, we write in excess of $400,000,000 of insurance in the USA and we are one of the Top 50 Privately held Insurance Brokerages in the USA.
Our Business is Protecting Your Business.
The following are just a few reasons why TransCap Insurance is the smart business decision:
- As a Member of the Capacity Group of Companies, TransCap Insurance is one of the largest Transportation Brokers in the nation.
- We believe in Value Added Services such as Monthly Safety Notices, On-Line Safety Training and hands on loss control
- We have established a discounted On-line Safety Training Program for our Clients
- We routinely have Loss Control Training both in classroom setting and in conjunction with industry events to make training simple
- Extensive Library of Safety and Loss Control information
- Vendor relationships which allow our clients additional savings with our Preferred Vendors
- Access to our client to client affiliation with over 1,000 clients in 22 states
- Our Service Commitment in writing commits us to have all service requests received by 2 PM PST to be completed by 5 pm PST each day
Our company is only as good as our Team. Our Team is hands on. Each member of our Team is licensed a Property and Casualty Broker. Ownership is hands on as well. Please meet our team:
Tina Martinez, President has 17 years of experience in Transportation Insurance and owned and operated a limousine business building it from 3 to 18 cars in three years before she sold the company. She is a graduate of New Mexico State University with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration. Tina manages the offices in Colorado, Long Beach and Las Vegas.
Lee Martinez founded TransCap Insurance in 1991. He is hands on with clients and staff. He is active in the GCLA and is currently a Vendor Director. He has written and delivered to his clients the STOP Safety Training Operators Program which is an on-line safety program for drivers and management to help modify the safety culture for his clients. He has written several articles for industry magazines, has spoken nationally and is active in safety and loss control within the industry.
Julia Mancuso is responsible for our Clients needs in California and Colorado. She is a graduate of University of Nevada Las Vegas with a Psychology Degree and she has five years of experience in the financial services industry before joining us over two years ago.